FSC Bacau – SenioriNET member proposes a continuous professional training program for specialists: staff of public / private authorities / agencies that provide social and employment services to vulnerable elderly people; staff of civil society organizations and NGOs.
The course is organized by The Community Support Foundation Bacau and it will be held both by the specialists within the organization and by external lecturers with over 20 years of experience in the social field. FSC is am accredited provider of adult training courses.
The National College of Social Workers in Romania is the co-organizer of the event.
This course responds to the need for continuous training of specialists who provide services in the social assistance field in accordance with the mandatory minimum standards applicable to each segment of activity.
Issues to be addressed:
- Legislation and classification of the disability
- The rights of a person diagnosed with dementia
- Providing services to elders – MILLY seniors village – residential center
- How to take care of patients with psychiatric disorders/deficiencies
- Causes of dementia, symptoms, diagnosis, evolution and treatment
- Effective communication with someone who suffers from dementia
- Providing care for those with Alzheimer
- Family history – how do we manage the patient with dementia (case study) (case study)
- Key messages: COVID 19 and dementia
- Interpersonal communication
- Interactive communication
- Working in a multidisciplinary team
- Defining risk situations
- Pursuing respect fo the rights and interests of the beneficiary
- Personal development and continuous professional training
- Provision of specialized services in accordance with the standards
- Violeta Popescu, Geriatrician
- Cosmin Valeriu Timofte, Medical assistant Milly Seniors Village
- Lisa Oates, UK specialist trainer
- Elena Ungureanu, Main Social worker FSC
- Viorica Raba, Main Social worker FSC
- Cristina Beganu, Social worker specialist, coordinator of Milly Seniors Village
Participation is free based on pre-registration (until October 26) here: https://forms.gle/2aoriZGX5uVnnT9y8
For the social workers, participating ensures 2 professional credits.
For additional details, you may contact Elena Ungureanu at the following phone no: 0234 585658.