For those interested and active in health services, the CNAS website is now transparent. the draft of the future Framework Contract 2023.
Comments can be submitted until 26 February 2022.
For an easier reading of the document, you will find at the end (pages 181-203) a summary of the planned changes.
For home health care providers, it is no longer mandatory to have an employed doctor. Physicians and nurses with specialisation are foreseen only for palliative home care services.
New regulations are proposed in this draft, aimed at:
– Strengthening the role of the family doctor in the health system, especially in the early detection of major diseases.
– Increasing access to primary health care services for disadvantaged people in rural areas.
– Broadening people’s access to outpatient and day hospital services to reduce pressure on hospitals.
– The possibility of remote consultations to monitor chronic diseases.
– Complement the home care package for stroke patients.
– Abolish the territorial limitation of home care and palliative care.