During 23-25 of September we held the Strategic planning workshop of the Federation. The event was organised within the project „SenioriNET Federation – stronger NGOs to support the elderly in Romania!”
30 representatives from 21 member organizations attending the event answered the question “Why is there a need for a Federation of NGOs to provide services for the elderly?
Thus, the Federation’s vision was outlined: accesible, quality and sustainable socio-medical services for every elderly person in Romania.
In order to achieve this goal, SenioriNET Federation has undertaken its mission to contribute to increasing the access of all elderly people in Romania to professional, modern socio-medical services adapted to their needs.
The Federations has set itself the following objectives:
- Increase and strenghten members capacity to provide sustainable services to their beneficiaries.
- Increase the quality of socio-medical services provided to the elderly, by building a framework for their functioning and financing.
- Carry out an analysis regarding the situation of the elderly in Romania and their needs.
- Increase the visibility of the Federation and its members, by disseminating information on the activities carried out and the evolution of the senior beneficiaries situation.
- Position itself as a strategic partner for dialogue with interested social actors regarding the rights of the elderly.
In 2027 we plan the Federation becomes one of the strongest voices for the elderly in Romania, a vector of change in the socio-medical services.
It is our belief that we all deserve to age with dignity and to be seen as a valuable member of the community to which we belong.